Safety, Ethics & Environment
The Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition is a global alliance of electronics supply chain organizations; it has developed a code of conduct to improve working conditions, ensure fair and ethical employment practice, and promote reduction of environmental impact.
T.E.S. is Committed to Good Global Citizenship
Health & Safety
Private Sector, Public Disclosure
While TES does not face the same environmental measures as mining, manufacturing, energy-producing industries to disclose their environmental goals and their success in achieving them, we have committed to local action that will make a difference and to full disclosure. TES already has many programs in place to reduce environmental impact, from choosing transit-friendly office locations, to recycling shredded confidential documents and we are constantly looking for new ways to improve our performance.
Our current environmental goals are:
- Work toward and maintain zero-fault results in our trash audits.
- Continue to decrease the percentage of paper-based communication sent out to clients, contractors, candidates and others.
- Ensure that the annual percentage of multi-site meetings held via teleconference does not drop below 90%.
- Ensure that the annual percentage of people using remote training does not drop below 70% (unless the reduction in percentage is due to a geographical shift in staff numbers).
- Ensure that the percentage of useable, securely wiped obsolete equipment donated to charity/recycle programs or purchased by employees does not drop below 100%.
Our record of regulatory fines and penalties to date is: Zero fines, zero penalties
Statement of Commitment to Anti-Discrimination and Anti-Racism
TES commits itself to a fully inclusive culture, which embraces and values all individuals and works to support the achievement of each person’s full potential. We do not tolerate discrimination or hatred based on race/ethnicity/culture, creed, gender or gender presentation, sexual orientation, physical challenge, age or religion. We take pleasure and pride in diversity, and the strength it brings to business and society at large.