TES’s privacy program is based on Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and applicable provincial privacy laws. Although TES has not undertaken an organization-wide initiative to address Europe’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), when we receive custody of personal data belonging to a citizen/resident of the European Union, we can ensure that it is used, protected, processed and stored in accordance with the GDPR.
TES respects the privacy of individuals in all aspects of our business operations and takes all applicable privacy laws seriously. We are also committed to a plain-language approach to privacy; it should be quick and easy to read and understand:
- what information of yours we collect
- when and why
- who we share it with
- how we protect it
- how you can access it and correct/update it or ask for it to be deleted
- who is responsible for our privacy practice, and how to contact them
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT, WHEN AND WHY?
We collect personal information (facts or opinions about an identifiable person) on the job-seekers that we interact with and place with our clients. We do not collect, use or share this information without securing informed consent from its owner, or anonymizing the information so that it can no longer be linked to an identifiable person.
This information may include:
When we add you to our candidate database and get to know you
- To contact you if there is a potential job of interest to you
- To request updated resume information, verify that you are still interested in being in our database, and check that the contact number/address is still valid
Work history, qualifications, education, certifications, career goals, etc.
- To assess your suitability for a job placement, and to build a sense of what jobs are best for you
- To help you with career planning, and suggest upgrades/ certifications that can expand your marketability
When there is a specific job/placement you are being considered for
Date of birth and ID numbers
- To allow processing of background/criminal/etc. checks or security clearances, if a client requires it AND you give permission
- To allow us to contact your past employers/associates, and ask questions about your past performance
- To verify that you are entitled to work in Canada
After you have been placed in a role
Emergency contact information
- To contact someone who can help, in case of illness/unexpected absence
Information on family/ beneficiaries
- To set up benefits coverage, if you are placed in a role that includes benefits
Banking /tax information
- To process payments to you and report them correctly as required by law
Changes in Policy
We review our current policy every time we place a contract resource. You can find the current policy online at https://www.tes.net/privacy-policy
Active contractors with TES will also be informed of any significant changes to this policy.
40 Holly Street, Suite 500
T.E.S. takes full responsibility for the management and confidentiality of the personal information it collects. We have an internal Privacy Issue Handling Procedure for handling any privacy issues that may arise. If you have any concerns about this policy, or the way in which we are carrying it out, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
The Employment Solution has created this privacy statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. It also confirms your acknowledgement and consent to the following purposes for which The Employment Solution may use and disclose the information that you voluntarily provide to us through this website.
The following describes our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: www.tes.net.
Information Automatically Logged
We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website, however, TES makes no attempt to link your IP address to you as a person.
Our site’s registration form for the JobFinder /resume submission tool requires users to give us contact information (name, email, and postal address, etc.). Contact information from the registration form is used to get in touch with the candidate when necessary.
If you provide personal information to us via unencrypted e-mail, you should be aware of the inherent risks of interception over which we have no control.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this site, you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org