At TES we know that impeccable service is not a policy or a promise. It’s something we build, piece by piece, day after day, by offering the same care and attention in each and every client and candidate interaction.
We’ve encoded that commitment to complete quality in a system that ensures that the same processes and the same attention to detail will be applied whether you’re interacting with our head office or any of our branches. All client preferences and all account activity must be thoroughly documented. All issues must be tracked and promptly dealt with, or they go up an escalation chain that goes directly to the executive level. All tasks must be performed to the same exacting standard, everywhere we do business.
TES QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
The Employment Solution (TES) provides staff augmentation and managed services in Information Technology, Engineering, Executive Search, Light Industrial and Office Services.
Our vision is to pursue local, national, and international opportunities through a growth-oriented, entrepreneurial approach, and to affirm and advance our leadership role in the staffing service industry and in the community. We measure our success by client satisfaction, employee growth, and financial profits.
Our objectives are to:
- Consistently meet and exceed our clients’ expressed and implied needs, interests, and expectations;
- Provide our services with integrity, professionalism, and excellence;
- Maintain consistency in applying company standards in all branches;
- Develop and retain trained, qualified, and diverse employees dedicated to and focused on their personal development and TES’s future.
To achieve our objectives, we have implemented and maintained a Quality System planned and developed in conjunction with, but not subordinate to, other management functions and based on the requirements of ISO 2000.
Our Quality System promotes and encourages total organizational commitment to innovation, teamwork, and use of new technologies, with continuous improvement and growth in our processes, systems, and overall business. To satisfy the requirements of the organization, its clients, and its employees, our Quality System promotes the following:
- Personal pride, teamwork, enthusiasm, and excellence as the standard of performance;
- Assurance that the standard of performance is achieved and demonstrated.
Executive Management must communicate and demonstrate its commitment to our Quality System with respect to employees, clients, and in the community. Executive Management will also ensure that all employees understand, communicate, and internalize the organization's commitment to quality.