Skills : PLC GE FANUC,PLC PROGRAMMING,ROBOTICS,WELDING,WELDING MIG
Location: BRAMPTON, ONTARIO
TES Branch : MISSISSAUGA
TES Division : ENGINEERING
TES Contact : CHRIS LOCKHART
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Details and Requirements :
Our client, a supplier to the automotive industry, is currently seeking a skilled Robotic Weld Technician to permanently join their growing team in Brampton.
Shifts Available: Afternoons and/or Nights
- Perform maintenance/repairs, trouble shooting, and programming to various automated weld and work cells.
- Maintain process stability, effective defect monitoring, and weld procedure specifications for new projects.
- Participate in the development and improvement of current and future welding and robotic parts processing.
- Assist in studies relating to process stability, capability and weld integrity analysis.
- Continuously review product quality as it exits the manufacturing process.
- Work with team to improve run speeds, reduce set up times, and work to improve efficiencies and die run success.
- Work towards continuous improvement of work and weld cell processes to produce parts that meet all required specifications within required cycle times.
- Ensure assembled and welded components meet customer quality requirements and standards
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- College or industry degree in Electro-Mechanical, Welding, or PLC Programming
- Sound Knowledge working with MIG & Resistance Welding Robotics and PLC's
- Programming and troubleshooting of PANASONIC Robots
- Programming and troubleshooting of ABB and FANUC PLCs
- Ability to trouble shoot robotic weld cell process and maintenance issues
- Well versed in the operation and interaction of robots within a cell structure and their component processes including pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical and electronic.
All those who are interested are asked to submit a resume to email@example.com with "Robotic Weld Tech" in the Subject Line, or Fax to 905.272.1068 ATTN: Chris.