Skills : METALLURGICAL,METALLURGICAL ENGINEER,METALLURGIST
Location: MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO
TES Branch : MISSISSAUGA
TES Division : ENGINEERING
TES Contact : CHRIS LOCKHART
Contact Email : email@example.com
Details and Requirements :
Our client is currently seeking a Principal Metallurgist to join their team.
- Supervise subordinate technical staff.
- Mentor and Provide Training to develop staff members.
- Actively solicit new business and new clients.
- Contribute to the development of the business by adopting innovative approaches to problems encountered and participating in activities related to the function.
- Manage studies, metallurgical testwork programs, commissioning activities.
- Select process equipment.
- Review and prepare study documents.
- Review designs in designated areas of expertise.
- Provide general Process Engineering Services in terms of Study Reviews, Pilot Plants, Design Review etc.
- Ensure timely production and technical accuracy of reports to clients.
- University Degree in Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please contact Chris Lockhart at 905.361.6202 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org